The present website https://www.theacropolismuseum.gr ("website") belongs to the Acropolis Museum ("Museum") and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Apart from the exceptions expressly referred to (intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, associates and entities), the “website” contains material which constitutes intellectual property of the "Museum". This material includes, but is not limited to, texts, images, designs, graphics, videos, software applications and services provided.
2. The “Museum” encourages the private use of the content of the “website" for one’s personal briefing as well as the non-profit use for educational or research purposes. Any use within the framework of a company, an agency or an organisation shall not constitute private use. The reproduction or storage of individual pages or data is allowed only for educational or research purposes, under the strict condition that their origin from the site (http://www.theacropolismuseum.gr/) is mentioned and the names of the authors are stated (provided they are referred to in the site) without any prejudice whatsoever to any relevant intellectual property rights. However, users should be aware that certain files or data might constitute the intellectual property of third parties (associates, entities, organisations, companies, etc.) and so, they are not allowed to be used without permission on the part of such third parties (whose names are probably included in a relevant reference of “the website”).
3. Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of any part of the content of the “website” for commercial reasons or for any other use which does not fall within the scope of paragraph 2 is strictly forbidden.
4.Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of registered trademarks or service marks of the “Museum” or trademarks of associated entities, displayed on the “website" is strictly forbidden.
5. The “Museum” declares that it makes every possible effort, but provides no guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided uninterruptedly, without mistakes and that errors will be corrected.
6. The present website includes references to other websites (links), constructed by other civilians, legal entities or organizations. These links are provided for the convenience of users, to provide further information. The “Museum” bears no liability whatsoever and in no event provides any guarantee for the contents, the personal data protection policy, the completeness and quality of services and the security of other websites interconnected with the “website" through "links", nor for the servers through which the “website” and the other websites are put at your disposal.
7. The personal data inserted by users in order to send electronic messages in the Contact Us of the “website”, will be comprised in the “Museum’s” files, they will be used as efficiently as possible for the provision of services and information to the public and for the necessary length of time needed for this purpose and by no means will they be reproduced or distributed to third parties.
9. Before purchasing your ticket, make sure that you have chosen the correct type and number of tickets. After the completion of your transaction, a refund or change in your ticket purchase is not possible. Also, no refund policy exists if your tickets are lost, stolen, or destroyed.
The use of your data is described in the privacy settings